Friday, May 1, 2015

3 Years Later...

Well, the reason why I found back this existing blog and account..
Happened to be one day I received a message from the cutie, she asking for her blog address.
Happened to be one day I opened my lappy i found this blog link in my favourite tab, Amazing!
Happened to be I am free today, so I drop by my so called personal space to write something, see who's still following me, emmmm perhaps?

Anyway, just to say that, I am fine.. all along.. all the way..
From the uni life, until my working life, I am really doing well.
Thanks god that my parents still with me, they are all in healthy condition.
Thanks god that there will be a good news to be happening on this year July.
Thanks god that Buboo is still with me, my lovely baby dog.

Appreciate all the good things happened around me throughout these few years.
Tears, sweats, fears, troubles could be difficult sometimes,
but I am always holding my principles,

"Sweet Comes After Bitter."

Thanks for everyone who loves me, who cares me.
I am enjoying my current life :)


1 comment: